Hey, I'm Henry - a developer and vocalist passionate about creating music and impactful applications.
Loyola University Chicago
B.S. Computer Science, B.A. Vocal Performance (Expected Graduation May 2022)
- Awards: Dean’s List
- Courses: Data Structures and Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming, Discrete Structures, Programming Languages, Computer Systems, Design/Analysis Computer Algorithms, Technical Writing
- Frameworks: React, React Native, Next.js, Gatsby.js, Svelte
- Backend: Node.js
- Databases + Querying: Firebase, PostgreSQL, GraphQL
- Version Control: Git + Github
- October 2020 – Present: Participated in the MLH Fellowship on the Externship track, helping to build an LMS for the Department of Defense in collaboration with a small team.
- October 2020: Won 3rd place in the MLH Fellowship orientation hackathon with Twanalyze, a React Native Web app that performs sentimental analysis on tweets.
- October 2020: Became events chair of Don't Panic! CS, the major computer science club at Loyola University Chicago.
- July 2020: Participated in ThinkChicago-from-home, listening to tech leaders from around Chicago and coming up with civic tech solutions for the city.
- June 2020: Built Listen Together for the Same Home, Different Hacks hackathon, which was chosen as a winner out of 90+ total submissions.
- Spring 2020: Studied abroad in Rome – a wonderful experience.
- October 2019: Participated in the Dare Mighty Things hackathon, building a sound sampling app with React Native in 24 hours.
- April 2019: Built one of my first major projects, an android app prototype that helps students find and hang out with friends on campus.
- 2018: Began classes at Loyola University Chicago as an incoming freshman.
- 2014 – 2018: Attended high school at St. Xavier High School, where I took my first programming classes and became hooked.
- 2012 – 2014: Attended Walnut Hills High School for middle school, where I first started singing.
- 1999: Born in Cincinnati, Ohio.